To access emerDNS sites, you need to do any of the following preparatory steps:
- Change your DNS-reslover IPs to ones from the OpenNIC servers
(See the manual)
- Start using the DNSCrypt with the altername public resolver
- Start using alternative DNS services from wg0.xyz. You can use private DNS ptorocols DoT/DoH to hide your requets from Internet provider.
- Install into your browser add-on from the Peername
- Install into your browser add-on proxy Fri-Gate
- Setup the local DNS-resolver within your LAN or PC, see the doc: emerDNS
- Use personal self-hosted VPN: AmneziaVPN
- For Android device: Activate "private DNS" feature according this article, for any OpenNIC server, supports DoT, for example one of:
If you would like to access emerDNS web-sites through https (for example - this site by URL https://sites.emc/) without browser's warning window, you need to download and install into your browser or OS the "PostMet Root CA Class 1" SSL-certificate from the page: http://www.postmet.com/securepost.
To request SSL-certificate for your site within emerDNS, send your CSR (Certificate Signing Request) to Postmet: https://www.postmet.com/csr/
Sites within Yggdrasil mesh network:
Changers to ICANN domains: